RFP's + Proposals, Graphic Design for Luxury Multifamily Highrise/Mixed-Use Projects!
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
- $80,000 - $125,000
- Managed by Jobot Pro: Mitch Delgado
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
We are a premier industry leader renowned for our commitment to excellence. With a rich history of successful projects, our expert team specializes in delivering innovative and sustainable construction solutions across various sectors. Our core values of safety, quality, and efficiency drive every aspect of our work, ensuring your project's success. We focus on construction management, solar EPC, design-build, and public-private partnerships. Our diverse portfolio encompasses a wide range of sectors, including luxury high-rise residential, landmark mixed-use developments, hospitality, K-12 and higher education, justice, solar energy and battery storage, and sports. We take pride in turning your vision into reality, consistently exceeding expectations. Clients choose us for unparalleled expertise and unwavering dedication to excellence in construction. Your project, our promise!
Why join us?
- Excellent Pay and 15% Bonus!
- 401(k) 50% Match up to 10%!
- Profit Sharing!
- Life Insurance!
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance!
- 2-4 weeks of PTO!
- Paid Holidays!
- Short/Long Term Disability!
- Maternity/Paternity Leave!
- Team Building and Mentorship!
- Employee Assistance Program!
- Expert in Adobe InDesign, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Acrobat, Illustrator, Keynote, + MS Office
- Level 6: Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university; or one-to-two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 4-year college degree, preferably in marketing or communications
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience, preferably with another general contractor
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task under strict deadlines