A bit about us:
We have 55 years of business success, designs to your objectives and goals for material handling equipment, inventory storage, building throughput capacity/accuracy, labor/handling and material/process flow. Whether we create a concept from scratch or enhance your current facility, We establish a thorough understanding of your operation to determine your unique application and needs. Motivated by high expectations, it is our goal to provide cost-effective, efficient solutions that exceed your expectations.
Why join us?
- Industry leader with 55 years of success.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Determine and define project scope and objectives.
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner.
- Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements.
- Track project costs in order to meet budget.
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan.
- Work as direct interface between customer.
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress.
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution.
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed.
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement.