Mechanical Commissioning Engineer
Mechanical Commissioning Engineer - Competitive Salary, Bonus, Benefits, Work/Life Balance!!!
- White Plains, NY
- $90,000 - $125,000
- Managed by Jobot Pro: Tony Barhoum
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
We are an Engineering Consulting firm specializing in MEP Engineering/Design, Energy Efficiency, and Commissions. Out projects include Commercial, Educational, Healthcare, Hospitality, Corporate, Research Facilities, and Residential projects. We put Quality First to serve our clients and support our employees with integrity and humility, displaying project leadership excellence unique to our Firm. We develop creative and effective solutions to meet our employee’s and clients’ needs, creating a culture that acknowledges achievements and encourages professional development while providing challenging project work and career Advancement.
Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Competitive Bonus and Options Package!
- Complete Benefits Package!
- Flexible / Hybrid Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
Successful candidates will have a background in Mechanical/HVAC Systems Design/Engineering with 3-5+ years of experience in Commissioning / Retro-Commissioning of New and existing facilities. It’s a plus if you have BAS/BMS/Control Systems Testing and Integration experience. Projects Include mid-size to large Projects including New Buildings and Existing facility upgrades. Projects will primarily be in NYC/NJ and include Commercial and Light industrial facilities, including Commercial & Residential High-Rises, Mid-Rises, Mixed Use, Higher Education, hotels, Life Sciences, Institutional, etc.
- BS/MS in Mechanical Engineering, electrical or architectural engineering
- EIT or PE License Desired, Not Required
- 3-5+ years of experience in Commissioning projects for new construction and/or existing building retrofits.
- Must be able to Write and Prepare Commissioning Reports, Checklist, etc.
- Hands-on Commissioning experience conducting the site visits and systems testing.
- Experience performing CQV, start-up & commissioning, site auditing, and quality reviews
- Experience with HVAC, electrical, and plumbing/fire protection systems
- Review construction documents and provide recommendations to improve constructability, indoor air quality, energy efficiency, and operations
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements and LEED commissioning requirements.
- Building Automation Systems (BAS) and HVAC Controls
- Benchmarking, energy auditing, and retro-commissioning for existing buildings
- Energy use assessments
- ASHREA II or III energy audit, calculations, and reports for MEP/FP systems
- LEED Rating Systems
- Energy Codes and/or ASHRAE standards