The Mechanical Designer is responsible for Electrical design on assigned projects and is responsible for completing all assigned tasks by the required deadlines.
- Mechanical design for commercial, retail and restaurant projects
- Work with a team on multiple projects providing Revit and AutoCAD design support with accuracy and attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Read and interpret construction drawings, owner criteria, and understand all aspects of the existing or current conditions
- Interface within team and any other production staff needing support
- Maintain all records and files pertaining to the assigned projects
- Familiar with T24 and Comcheck and Florida energy calculations
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- 2 -5 years of working at an MEP engineering firm specializing in Electrical design
- Familiar with mechanical, electrical, and plumbing systems
- Proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail focused
- Effective people skills
- Initiator, visionary, and goal setting mentality
- Works well in a team environment
- Quick thinker and problem solver
- Familiar with MS Office (Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Candidate shall have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Candidate to have the desire to learn and grow with the company
So if you're an Mechanical Designer seeking a new role please send your resume today!