A bit about us:
We are a well-established architectural and engineering firm with a rich history of delivering exceptional services since its founding in 1956. With a team of highly skilled professionals, we offer comprehensive design, planning, and engineering solutions for a diverse range of projects, including municipal, educational, industrial, and commercial facilities. Our commitment to innovation, sustainability, and client satisfaction has earned them a reputation as a trusted partner in shaping successful and impactful construction projects.
Title: Mechanical Engineer
Location: Bristol, Tennessee 37620
Salary: $80,000 - $120,000
- Design, draft, and collaborate with the mechanical engineering team.
- Attend project design team and client meetings.
- Coordinate with other design trades for project completion.
- Conduct site visits to existing facilities for renovation or addition projects to gather information on existing conditions.
- Perform HVAC loads, estimated energy use, and alternative life cycle cost calculations for projects.
- Produce mechanical design drawing packages, including plans, construction details, controls, specifications, and life safety documents.
- Create project-specific construction specifications using CSI-based templates.
- Assist in preparing written reports, such as project scope definition, existing system condition assessments, and schematic design narratives.
- Provide construction contract administration services, including responding to RFIs, reviewing submittals, and conducting field assessments.
- Some travel may be required for site visits and client meetings.
What you need for this role:
- BS in Mechanical Engineering or related fields
- 1 or more years of experience working with in commercial, industrial, and institutional mechanical system design. This includes HVAC, Plumbing and Fire Protection