A bit about us:
We are known for bring THE BEST place to work for Medical Assistants in the STATE!
One of the top providers for specialty clinical and medical services in Pennsylvania and New Jersey, we pride ourselves on giving the highest level of care to our patients, communities, and people! We have over 250 clinical practices, 2000+ Physicians, and inpatient, outpatient, and acute care services, to provide a new and improved healthcare experience for all we serve
Why join us?
By joining our team, you'll have access to:
Full time schedules, flexible hours, cross training
Top of the line benefits, including Medical, Vision, Dental, Retirement, Vacation (4 weeks)
NO WEEKENDS, NIGHTS, HOLIDAYS
Growth, training, and opportunities to continue to grow
Top compensation in the industry and within our communities
Sign on bonus to join our team!
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Medical Assistant to join our team in the medical industry. This is a full-time position with a sign-on bonus for the right candidate. As a Medical Assistant, you will be responsible for providing exceptional patient care and support to our medical team.
- Greet patients and prepare them for examination
- Monitor vital signs, such as blood pressure, pulse, and temperature
- Assist physicians with procedures and treatments
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date electronic medical records
- Administer medications as directed by physicians
- Perform medical coding and billing tasks
- Schedule appointments and follow-up visits
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment
- Provide excellent customer service to patients and their families
- 3+ years of experience as a Medical Assistant or Certified Medical Assistant
- Knowledge of medical terminology, procedures, and medications
- Proficient in monitoring vital signs and administering medications
- Experience with electronic medical records and medical coding
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Medical Assistant Diploma is required
If you are passionate about providing exceptional patient care and have the necessary skills and qualifications, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages, as well as opportunities for career growth and advancement. Join our team today and make a difference in the lives of our patients!