A bit about us:
As one of the premier Health Systems in the country, our mission is to provide compassionate and innovative healthcare to the communities we serve. With over 300+ clinic sites for all outpatient specialties including, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Oncology, Infusion, Pediatrics, Urology, Surgery, Cardiology, Pulmonology, Allergy, Obstetrics/gynecology, Geriatrics, Urgent Care, and more. As a Physician led organization, we are committed to providing the highest level of service, while creating new, creative platforms for patient care. With leading experts in over 48+ clinical specialties, the opportunity to train, learn, and grow is an integral part of our culture!
Interested in learning more about continuing your career with one of the largest physician groups in the nation, and a top rated outpatient service with the latest technology, aggressive pay package and sign on bonuses, and opportunity for career growth? Apply now!
As a Medical Assistant, your role will be to support the patient experience! You will be responsible for helping to manage the patient's overall visit and support their care plan designed by the RN and the Physician team, and the patient's family. The Medical Assistant or MA role will:
- Room, interview, and support patients during clinical visits
- Manage both clerical and clinical functions within the office
- Room patients
- Schedule appointments and follow ups
- Assist with patient paperwork
- Updating patient information and patient records
To be considered for a Medical Assistant, MA position, you should have:
- 1 year+ of MA, Medical Assistant experience in a clinical setting (hospital or physician office)
- MA Diploma from a specialized Medical Assistant program (certified MA is not required)
- Completed an externship in a medical setting
- EMR or Electronic Medical Record experience
- A passion for healthcare, patient care, and teamwork