A bit about us:
Based in "always warm, always sunny" Denver Colorado! We are the top architectural engineering firm in the area and we specialize in commercial and hospitality projects! Right now our focus is on 10+ Ski Resorts nationwide, so if you have project experience in that area keep reading! We believe that creating success for our clients begins by creating a culture of success internally... that is why we offer top-of-the-line benefits, above-market salaries, and well-balanced work culture for our employees!
If you are an Associate-to-Mid Level Electrical Engineer with experience in hospitality/hotel projects, apply now!
Are you a fit? We are looking for an associate-to-mid-level Electrical Engineer for our hospitality team (mostly resort hotels, often boutique…typically proximate to ski resorts). Ideal candidate has:
- Willing/able to work in-office at Denver office or Avon CO office!
- 1-10 years experience as Electrical Engineer on a multi-discipline architectural-led design team
- BS in Electrical Engineering
- Enjoys spinning lots of project plates (dynamic schedules supporting 10+ active projects)
- Experience working on mechanical or electrical design for small to mid-size projects (up to 100,000sf…with lots of growth opportunity to do larger-scale stuff)