MEP Design Engineer
- Birmingham, AL
- $80,000 - $110,000
- Managed by Jobot Pro: Merwan Zattam
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
We exist to make better buildings faster. We are part of a larger framework - Design Manufacture Construct (DMC) - that guide building design so that construction can leverage manufacturing productivity. We’re made up of smart architects, engineers, manufacturers, programmers, and other generalists that are united by the notion that to make great things intelligently is a worthy pursuit. We are seeking a talented and energetic Architects to join our design group. Job description: As a Program Architect, you will work with project teams in a dynamic, rapid-growth work environment with bright and talented engineers, architects, designers, builders, crafters, and manufacturers to improve and deploy a prototype building program and to build an alternative to the traditional construction industry. From desk to factory floor to job sites and client meetings, you will be challenged to develop your skills in a new field, taking a critical role in project delivery via the DMC methodology
Why join us?
We offer the full spectrum of comprehensive benefits including: health, dental, and vision insurance. We also offer flexible spending accounts, paid time off, short term disability, long term disability, life insurance and a 401k plan.
This person needs to have experience modeling their respective trade in Revit. Preferably an Electrical or Mechanical engineering degree but there are other options (Architectural ENG is another) .
- Daily design constraint removal and contribution to the platform standards for Designs and Parts
- This person would be local needing to be on the line to look at the issue in first person as much as possible.
- This can be a gateway into our MEP design department creating sheets or modeling MEP content for new product launches.
- Experience in medical/modular construction/design is valuable.
- VDC experience is good as well.
- Need to be able to be organized, focused and capable of meeting design deadlines.