Exciting Large Scale Industrial Projects
- Greensboro, NC
- $100,000 - $150,000
- Managed by Jobot Pro: Kyle O'Bryan
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
We are a dynamic and innovative construction powerhouse and a global leader in design, engineering, and construction. With a legacy of excellence, we're dedicated to shaping cutting-edge projects that redefine industries and leave a lasting impact. We specialize in industrial construction projects, both greenfield and brownfield, Join us as we continue to push the boundaries of what's possible in the world of construction and design.
Why join us?
Competitive compensation: $100k - $150k+ DOE
- Relocation assistance and per diem offered
- Paid flight home or milage reimbursement depending on distance to job site
- Stability: project has another 18 months with more in the pipeline afterwards
- High profile and interesting projects
- Comprehensive benefits
- 5+ years' experience leading large-scale industrial MEP projects
- Experience with Industrial HVAC systems, process piping, ventilation/exhaust systems for manufacturing facilities
- CAD software experience is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Construction or Engineering, preferred
- Oversee safety, quality, and conformance of MEP scope on the project.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless design coordination and address client-specific operational requirements.
- Review project documents for constructability, identifying design deficiencies and code violations, and propose effective resolutions.
- Lead and manage MEP subcontractors throughout the project lifecycle, from groundbreaking to commissioning and turnover.
- Assist with estimating and scoping MEP trades during pre-construction, developing CPM schedules, and optimizing resource allocation.