Little Chute, WI
Microvellum Design Engineer
Microvellum Design Engineer: REMOTE!!!!!
- Little Chute, WI
- $60,000 - $85,000
- Managed by Jobot Pro: Tony Callahan
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
We support the healthcare industry with fixture design and engineering, manufacturing and install. We are looking for Design Engineering talent to help keep up with demand of this ever growing industry. Apply now to find out more!
Why join us?
- GREAT Technology
- Medical insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
As an Engineer you will use software to convert designs into technical drawings and plans to be used by the production department. You will fill in technical details using drawings, rough sketches, specifications and calculations.
- Manage multiple projects while adhering to schedules and deadlines.
- Work with project management to review the project scope and establish parameters for detail levels, submittals, schedules, size, etc.
- Draft functional plans, elevations and details using AutoCAD, 3-D solid modeling and a unique add-n software
- Plot, assemble and submit printed or digital drawing sets with all required documents.
- Research the materials needed and coordinate with purchasing.
- Perform all necessary software maintenance.
- Create and follow the completion check lists.
- Generate production-ready shop drawings, panel saw cutlists and G-codes for nested base CNC routers.
- Facilitate meetings with the project team as well as the client to keep them informed on changes.
- Clearly communicate all expectations to team members and stakeholders.
- Effectively communicate relevant project information to superiors.
- Resolve and escalate issues in a timely manner.
- Suggest areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions.
- Help enforce standard policies and procedures to ensure compliance.
- MUST have Microvellum used for casework/millwork design
- Must possess an Associate’s Degree in AutoCAD and 3-D Modeling, ideally solid experience with Excel as well
- He or she must also be proficient in reading architectural drawings and have exceptional communication, organization and customer service skills.
- Experience in a manufacturing setting is preferred