Network Engineer - Cloud
Stable and growing Digital Insurance Company- Growing their Cloud Engineering Team!!
- Boston, MA
- $95,000 - $130,000
- Managed by Jobot Pro: Mark Raffle
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
We are a growing Digital Insurance Agency!
Why join us?
We offer great work-life-balance, have a Digital and Engineering first culture!
- Make technical decisions impacting deploying and hosting a scalable and reliable system
- Build tooling and processes to improve and accelerate how we ship software
- Maintain high standards for deployment and configuration management
- Maintain configuration for access control and internal user onboarding
- Collaborate with software engineers to improve operability and observability of software components
- Stay current with SaaS infrastructure standards and trends
- Introduce new technologies and best practices as needed to keep product current
- Assist with debugging and solving infrastructure issues as they arise
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
- Participate in stand-up meetings to review progress and perform planning
- Passionate about automating processes to make everyday development, testing, and deployment easier
- Strong AWS Cloud Experience
- Strong Experience with Scripting Languages (Python, Bash, Perl, Go)
- Knowledge of and experience with best practices around CI/CD and scalability in cloud infrastructure
- Deep understanding of tracing, metrics, monitoring, alerting, and other observability best-practices
- Experience configuring and operating a Kubernetes cluster
- Ability to work with both Windows and Linux systems
- Experience with containerization and orchestration
- Thorough understanding of cloud-based services and resources
- Thorough understanding of identity and access-management standards
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices using GitHub and/or Git Labs.