Nurse Practitioner needed in Lowell, MA // $$$ and Benefits // Tuition Reimbursement
- Lowell, MA
- $97,000 - $127,000
- Managed by Jobot Pro: Amy Jenereaux
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
Founded over 50 years ago, our client has a mission is to provide caring, quality, and culturally competent health services to people regardless of their financial status; to reduce health disparities and enhance the health of the community, and to empower each individual to maximize their overall well-being. No patient is denied health care services because of the inability to pay.
Why join us?
- Competitive base salary and overall compensation package
- 401 K with generous company match
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Generous PTO, vacation, sick, and holiday schedule
- Life Insurance coverage
- Review lab results and assist in the plan of care
- Provide STI treatment within the guidelines of agency standing orders
- Provide STI screening including oral and rectal swabs
- Elicit health histories related to sexual activity
- Triage patients with suspected STIs
- Collaborate with medical providers in the treatment and follow-up of patients who have tested positive for STIs
- Complete all required STI case reporting
- Provide community nursing support, assessment, and linkage to care.
- Assist in the development and implementation of outreach and overdose prevention initiatives for the PASS program
- Provide primary nursing care and adherence support for patients living with HIV
- Attend all recommended training