A bit about us:
We are seeking a qualified Registered Nurse who is driven and ready for a career in Clinical Research within our organization.
We believe in building a positive culture focused on kindness and results and being a great place to build a lasting career for our staff.
We believe in providing incredible service to our patients and their families.
We believe in treating everyone like we like to be treated.
Interested in learning more? Apply today!
949.946.5650 - call/text
Why join us?
- Top healthcare system
- Competitive salary
- Great benefits - health, dental, vision
- 401K with match
- Collaborative culture with friendly team
- Relocation assistance available
- Opportunities for growth
CLINICAL RESEARCH NURSE (CRN)
As a Clinical Research Nurse, you will get the opportunity to be on the front lines of innovative therapies and will contribute to clinical science and medical practice. This position will allow you to use your nursing knowledge and skills while gaining new skills towards a significant role within Oncology research.
The CRN will work with the Clinical Research Manager to coordinate phase I through III oncology research studies.
Monday-Friday, 5 8s
NO NIGHTS, NO WEEKENDS
- Minimum 2 years of RN experience required
- Experience in Clinical Research strongly preferred
- Experience in Oncology strongly preferred
- BSN required
- BLS, HSP, GCP, IATA, SoCRA, ACRP
- Phase 1 Clinical Trial experience preferred
- Research certification preferred
- Must have knowledge of all federal regulations
- Protocol training
- Test article accountability
- IRB transactions
- Networking with outside Providers for tests that are not available in-house
- Identifying eligible patients for clinical research studies
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org