A bit about us:
Construction CO based in the Bay Area, our primary focus is always on the client, the foundation upon which the company has been built. While building a project, we are also building a valuable working relationship, one we plan to maintain for years and projects to come. We focus on commercial construction, particularly medical, retail, senior living, multi-family and mixed-use projects.
Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Extremely Competitive Benefits Package!
- Creative Bonus Structures!
- Vehicle allowances!
- Professional Career Development!
Superintendent (Hospital Construction/OSHPD)
- Able to perform all essential Superintendent job responsibilities
- Attend and participate in Safety Training Program and enforce safety procedures
- Verify subcontractor certificates of insurance
- Prepare and maintain responsibility for CPM job schedule
- Develop Owner and Architect’s confidence
- Recruit, organize, train, direct and coordinate field construction team including subcontractor’s direct hire work
- Assure work quality - set standards for quality control
- Order materials and tools and plan supply allotment to avoid “crisis” buying
- Prepare necessary reports (e.g. time sheets, work orders, daily reports and invoice approval)
- Document and complete all punchlists in a timely manner
- Review all drawings, specifications and subcontractor submittals
- Chair or attend pre-job conference, regular subcontractor meetings
- Perform start-up testing and turnover to Owner
- Engineering, Construction Management or Architectural degree, or equivalent experience (4 years as Assistant Superintendent)
- Extensive field construction experience at supervisory level
- 3-5 years OSHPD experience required