A bit about us:
The company has completed over 600 industrial, office, and retail projects located in over 40 states and we are rapidly growing out the team and looking for the best to join our team!
Why join us?
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance (short and long term)
- 401(k) plan
- Voluntary benefit offerings: critical illness, accident insurance, hospital stay and pet Insurance
- Flexible spending accounts, including dependent care
- Collaborate directly with Project Managers on project permits and approvals, including tracking receipt of approvals and permits by the Project Manager and general contractor.
- Participate in project value-engineering discussions and formulate value engineering ideas during the project’s construction phase.
- Administer all contractor agreements, along with any construction-related consultant agreements, including material testing, for a wide variety of commercial construction projects.
- Oversee the construction processes by monitoring general contractor’s progress through weekly project update meetings and review of construction project controls and consultant reporting.
- Directly communicate and coordinate with public officials, public utility representatives, including setting up new accounts for new services, as well as other governing agencies when and if needed.
- Monitor construction progress through the review of construction project controls generated and updated by the general contractor, including schedule, meeting minutes, change orders, submittals, RFI’s, delay claims, and insurance certificates, as well as periodic site visits to review product quality.
- Direct management of construction project finances (preparation of change order reports, processing of pay applications/invoices).
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management.
- 5-10 years of experience in construction management, including project scheduling and control, management of field personnel, and cost estimating.
- Experience working for a commercial design-build general contractor.
- LEED AP, or LEED AP candidate is a plus.
Please apply today!