A bit about us:
We are a private equity and venture capital firm with a focus on the franchising space. We work with our portfolio companies to grow and scale the business from franchise development development, real estate, design & construction, and franchise operations. We are looking for a Construction Manager to oversee all phases of development and construction of new franchise locations. This person will be instrumental in the successful completion and turnover of quality built sites (both new builds and remodels) for our portfolio companies.
This is a great opportunity for a construction Project Manager with 3+ years of experience at an owners rep or looking to transition to the Owners Representative side of construction!
Is your background a fit? Apply if you meet this criteria:
- 4-Year Degree in Architecture, Construction Management, Engineering, Project Management, or a related discipline
- 3+ years construction project management experience (required)
- Commercial construction experience (Required)
- Experience with multi-unit retail/restaurant roll outs preferred but not required
- Willing to travel as needed