A bit about us:
We are a mission driven home healthcare organization that is passionate about improving the quality of life for those we serve. We are looking for a Patient Service Technician/Delivery Driver to join our busy team.
Why join us?
We offer a competitive wage, full benefit package, professional growth, meaningful work, and opportunities to serve.
- Instruct, coach or train the patient, or family caregiver on the proper use and care of equipment.
- Maintain knowledge of the protocols and emergency preparedness and disaster plans for basic home safety for the patient.
- Have such a caregiver quality that you can do an “eyes-on” a patient and know when to communicate back to a Nurse or Respiratory Therapist when more extensive visits might be necessary.
- Set up or break down of all medical equipment delivered to patient home or picked up from patient homes; have the ability to "troubleshoot" equipment is also necessary.
- Practice safe driving habits and must have a good geographical knowledge of the area.
- Understand and execute proper techniques of dealing with hazardous materials from disposables and used equipment.
- Assisting with appropriate cleaning and storage of equipment, using proper personal protection equipment.
- Work a rotation schedule for on-call duties for after-hour emergencies and setups.
- High School Diploma and/or GED required.
- Two years of Patient Care is an absolute MUST. Candidates with a Caregiver Certificate will take priority in the interview process.
- Excellent driving skills, with the ability to have and keep a CLEAR motor vehicle report. A motor vehicle report will be run on your license, any infractions within the last 10 years will disqualify.
- Ability to manage patients and communicate warmth and friendliness in all situations.