A bit about us:
One of the top providers for specialty clinical and medical services in Pennsylvania and New Jersey, we pride ourselves on giving the highest level of care to our patients, communities, and people! We have over 250 clinical practices, 2000+ Physicians, and inpatient, outpatient, and acute care services, to provide a new and improved healthcare experience for all we serve.
Why join us?
The world of healthcare is changing, and we are evolving with it. By joining our team, you'll have access to:
- The top technology to make your job simpler
- Stellar benefits, including Medical, Vision, Dental, Retirement, Vacation
- Flexible Scheduling
- Limited holiday or weekend coverage
- Growth, training, and opportunities to continue to grow
- Top compensation in the industry and within our communities
- Sign on bonus, up to 5,000 to join our team!
Functions as part of the clinical team providing clinical care under the direction of an LPN, RN,or provider. Assists with administrative, clinical, and clerical duties which could include taking a patient's history and personal information, scheduling appointments, responding to patient communications, and rooming patients.