A bit about us:
We are a fast-growing provider of regulatory compliance advisory and reporting services for pharmaceutical companies. With a client portfolio of over 50 emerging, mid-sized and large pharmaceutical and biotech companies, our industry veterans have diverse and extensive experience in Government Programs (GP), Medicare / Medicaid Rebates, State Price Transparency Reporting (SPTR), Managed Care Contracts, Gross-to-Net (GTN), Public Health Service (PHS), and Fair Market Value (FMV) consulting.
Why join us?
Enjoy all of the perks of a 100% remote permanent position including flexible hours, competitive compensation, comprehensive health benefits, paid time off, retirement matching and more.
- 100% Remote work flexibility
- Annual discretionary performance bonus
- 401k matching
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Unlimited PTO and Flexible Hours
- Opportunities to grow and build your career path
- A job that makes a genuine difference
- A flexible, relaxed work culture that respects your life beyond work
We are looking for a client facing Pharmaceutical Regulatory Consultant to help our pharma clients navigate various items such as Government Programs (GP), Medicare / Medicaid Rebates, State Price Transparency Report (SPTR), Managed Care Contracts, Gross-to-Net (GTN), Public Health Service (PHS), and Fair Market Value (FMV) matters. Be part of elite team of consultants who leverage the Life Sciences domain expertise to analyze, model, and synthesize information to provide insight to our clients. The ideal candidate will demonstrate high-level analytical thinking combined with the technical sophistication and marketing-savvy approach to each business scenario.
- Assist clients with developing their government pricing methodology, performing calculations, and advising on strategic pricing related matters
- Prepare, analyze, and submit monthly and quarterly product pricing information and other pertinent data to CMS and the Department of Veterans Affairs. This would include the calculation and reporting of Best Price, Average Manufacturer Price, Average Sale Price, Non-Federal Average Manufacturer Price and Public Health Service pricing for applicable client products
- Perform Bona Fide Service Fee evaluations and Fair Market Value Analyses
- Provide insights on GTN liabilities across government and commercial channels, including managed care contracts, Medicaid, Public Health Service (PHS) 340B, Tricare, returns, copay and Coverage Gap
- Support clients with calculating their Branded Drug Fee estimates and on-going support
- Perform true-ups based on actual versus accrued
- Analyze, explain and meaningfully summarize government pricing variances
- Support customers’ monthly close process, including establishing accruals, refreshing forecasts, providing critical analysis of data, and alerting customers to potential changes that may affect their business
- Continuously communicate with the customer teams in order to stay on top of all developments relevant to future product development and performance
- Create on-time, high quality project deliverables while managing expectations internally and externally
- Demonstrate value to our customers and drive incremental opportunities
- Contribute to the team through thought leadership and benchmarking capabilities through networking and collaboration with customers and colleagues, research, project delivery, and conference attendance
- 2+ years of experience working in a consulting capacity for the pharma industry, life science industry, or financial audit firm
- Knowledge of the US pharma supply chain and knowledge of at least one of the following: Government Programs (GP), Medicare / Medicaid Rebates, State Price Transparency Report (SPTR), Managed Care Contracts, Gross-to-Net (GTN), Public Health Service (PHS), and Fair Market Value (FMV) matters
- Understanding of Market Access and Healthcare delivery
- Experience as the customer-facing consultant to deliver projects
- Highly proficient in Excel and Word and PowerPoint
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (Accounting, Science, Economics, Engineering, or Finance)