Preconstruction Manager- Family Owned and Operated Commercial Electrical Contractor!
Family Owned and Operated Commercial Electrical Contractor!
- Denver, CO
- $100,000 - $125,000
- Managed by Jobot Pro: Sylvia Trujillo
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
Based out of Colorado we offer a wide range of electrical services including commercial Office Buildings, Interior Tenant Finishes, Advanced Technology and Data Centers, Hospitality and Resorts, Healthcare, Residential, K-12 Education and Higher Education, and much more! Our firm is looking for a talented Electrical Preconstruction Manager who can help us manage our projects and continue to grow.
Why join us?
- Base Salary- $100k - $125k
- Full Health Benefits
- Paid Holidays off
- Develop and periodically update estimates and budgets for prospective projects utilizing (as applicable for each stage of a project) take-offs, unit costs, supplier/subcontractor input, and/or market knowledge.
- Research commodity and labor price changes on a continuous basis.
- Research new construction techniques, materials, and finish options.
- Review plans and specifications for constructability, cost-savings, and efficiencies.
- Develop and maintain complete, standardized subcontractor scopes of work for all codes used to bid and contract projects.
- Review subcontract agreement scopes of work for completeness prior to execution (as requested/needed).
- Communicate, verbally and in written form, progress, conclusions, and recommendations to peers and executive leadership in a clear and concise manner.
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering, construction management, or a related field is preferred but not required.
- 5+ years of experience working electrical construction projects
- Experience in commercial, healthcare, aviation, industrial, and hospitality preferred
- Excellent computer knowledge