A bit about us:
We are a top rated ENR firm with over 40 years of experience in this market. We have been established for over 70 years and have been rated a top place to work by numerous publications. We are looking to add members to our team that fit our culture. If you want to join an industry leader, work on exciting projects, and feel respected by your employer, APPLY TODAY!
Why join us?
- Highly Competitive Salary
- Great Company Benefits
- Generous PTO
- Strong Company Culture and Team Oriented Atmosphere
- Exciting Projects
- Must have 7+ years of experience
- Maintains bidding database
- Manages and administers department functions including operating budgets, staffing, work assignments, performance evaluations
- Reviews proposal specifications, drawings and attends pre-bid meetings, etc. to determine scope of work and required contents of estimate
- Reviews all final estimate packages to insure accuracy and completeness, prior to formal quotation; maintains margin in pricing
- Supervises and drives work to be accomplished in department.
- Mentors and trains department personnel, and project staff
- Interface with contractors, architects, engineers, city and county officials, and clients
- Updates skills for software tools and technology utilized
- Provides technical support to personnel preparing estimates for assigned bids
- Makes site visits to jobs in progress to discuss budget/cost with Superintendent/Project Manager as requested