A bit about us:
We are an established company that develops, markets, and sells integration software. We are a leader in integration software and are transforming how organizations transact business with each other.
Due to continued growth, we are seeking a Principal Technical Product Manager to join our dynamic team!
Why join us?
We offer an excellent benefits package that has been designed to meet the needs of our diverse workforce. Our package provides employees a consistent, competitive level of benefits with the flexibility to support individual growth within the organization.
- Competitive Base Salary up to $2000K, depending on experience.
- Unlimited PTO (Yes, that's right. Unlimited)
- Medical, Dental, Vision Starting Day 1
- 401K with Company Match
- Continued Training Programs
- 100% Remote
- Full Work From Home set up provided
- Drive product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria.
- Prioritizes and maintains the iteration backlog for assigned products, balancing the requirements of stakeholders.
- Define, build and test user stories, acceptance criteria, and epics by working “three in a box” with Engineering and User Experience
- Work in an Agile environment and continuously reviews the business needs, refine priorities, and outline milestones and deliverables.
- Develop and maintains appropriate tracking and reporting of product performance post-launch to evaluate the future investment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 7+ years of product management, product ownership, or customer-facing experience in B2B.
- Experienced with B2B, and/or integration platforms.
- Strong technical background in API integration, building platforms, and microservices.
- Extensive experience in Cloud, SaaS and iPaaS.
- Any experience in the supply chain industry is a huge plus.
- Experienced with Customer Service, E-commerce.
- Strong project management and organization skills.
- Excellent analytical / problem-solving skills.