Tight team culture / Work Life Balance / $$$ Bonus and Profit Sharing
- Dover, DE
- $85,000 - $120,000
- Managed by Jobot Pro: Ray Bahl
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
We provide customer-specific solutions for the flow of gas, steam, and liquids in the most harsh and demanding environments. The Company’s process allows it to produce made-to-order, seamless, stainless steel and specialty alloy tubing ranging from one inch in diameter to finer than a human hair, and in continuous lengths that can exceed a mile. Dedicated to high-quality service and products.
Why join us?
- Tight Team Culture
- Profit Sharing
- Full Benefits
- Career Development and Learning Culture
The key to delivering world-class products to our customers is the ability to optimize the cost and efficiency of our manufacturing processes. Reporting to the Senior Manufacturing Engineer, the Process Engineer creates, sets specifications, develops, implements and monitors equipment and processes within our manufacturing operation with a focus on optimization. Process Engineering is at work during all stages of our continuous manufacturing process, including new product development and production. As a result, this key position works with people across the company including Engineers, Manufacturing, Finance, Sales, and customers at times. The Process Engineer will need strong investigation and research skills, the ability to identify and implement best practices, strong attention to detail and the ability to document processes in a clear and concise manner and excellent communication skills.
- Research and develop manufacturing equipment needs.
- Monitor existing equipment to ensure efficiency and effectiveness is optimized.
- Develop and implement process improvements to optimize equipment operation.
- Maintain compliance materials necessary to demonstrate compliance with both internal and external
- Utilize ERP system to maintain necessary documentation including routings.
- Assist Manufacturing resources with troubleshooting equipment issues.
- Collect, interpret and report on data related to process improvements.
- Assist with purchase and installation of new equipment.
- Assist with equipment and process risk assessment.
- Maintain current understanding of production best practices tied to industry.
- Reduce downtime and scrap by improving condition and operation of equipment.
- Bachelors’ Degree (Mechanical Engineering preferred).
- At least 3 years’ experience related experience (Manufacturing experience required).
- Intermediate or Advanced Excel skills required.
- Demonstrated success utilizing continuous improvement tools to improve operational performance.
- Ability to utilize ERP system to analyze machine performance.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, communication, and problem-solving skills with the ability to
- AutoCAD and SolidWorks experience preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Positive attitude, good judgment and excellent time management skills.
Easy Apply Now
Managed by Jobot Pro
$85,000 - $120,000