Process Technician with Plastic Experience!!
- Irvine, CA
- $27 - $32
- Managed by Jobot Pro: David Pacheco
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
Over five decades of experience in Medical Device, Aerospace, and Consumer products, we are a premiere global manufacturer in Orange County, CA!
Why join us?
- Excellent benefits and compensation package!
- 401K Match!
- Annual Bonus!
- Flexible Schedule!
- Great company culture, family oriented!
- Responsible to, develop, train and coach production team leaders, cell leaders, operators and material personnel within the department.
- Review master schedule in order to plan, direct daily production, and ensure production and quality requirements are achieved.
- Assign, direct, and follow up with Production team to establish and maintain safety procedures, production, and quality control standards.
- Verify machines are operating according to standard cycles, allowable scrap, work instructions and quality plan; ensure downtime codes and scrap codes are entered on time into IQMS.
- Inspect products to verify conformance to specifications and direct support teams with adjustment of machines.
- Coordinate and direct technicians, material handlers, and leads priorities with troubleshooting and problem solving to support production schedule, and follow established action plans for processes out of range.
- Support quality control for production start-up, including limit sample approval, machine start-up, shift supervisor’s notice of quality defect, and any quality control issues that arise during the shift.
- Coordinate tooling and equipment usage, repair and maintenance to meet production schedule. Ensure work orders for maintenance or tooling issues are performed and maintained.
- Assigns and coordinate daily preventive mold cleaning for all production presses per procedure and schedule.
- Ensure established purge procedure is maintained and line clearance is performed per work instructions.
- Train production personnel to follow and sustain 5s practices, quality standards, work instructions, accurate floor dispositions, SOP’s and MRB procedures, data collection and reporting, and all other company procedures.
- Record any process changes to log when deviating from standard process and follow escalation procedure.
- Communicate shift to shift information such as, production status, quality issues and given instructions.
- Involve team leaders, cell leaders, operators, and materials personnel in a team approach to continuous improvement, 5s practices, one-piece flow, and problem solving using root-cause analysis methods.