A bit about us:
A global industry leader in equipment and technology solutions for agricultural commodities and an expanding platform for food processing facilities. We're building up our new North American headquarters in the Chicagoland area, and would like you to be part of our team!
Why join us?
- Competitive base salary
- Excellent health benefits
- 401(k) with company match
- Culture with a passion for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion for all
- Expansive opportunities for advancement
- Full relocation covered
- Lead supplier selection process with various scope and divisional stakeholder groups.
- Lead supplier negotiations and material requisitions activities to directly support quotation and project activity
- Provide Purchase Price Variance (PPV) reports on actual material requisition costs versus quotation & estimate values
- Review and analyze existing division purchasing and logistics practices to identify process improvements & volume leveraging alternatives to improve quality, efficiency, customer satisfaction and to reduce costs & drive company revenue.
- Recommend or negotiate alternative purchasing and logistics programs and agreements with identified divisions to improve efficiency and cost savings through volume leverage and supplier optimization.
- Review accuracy of purchase orders with current supplier terms and conditions and proposals.
- 5+ years' relevant experience in Supply Chain Procurement
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong Business Analysis capabilities
- Strong Project Management Capabilities
- Strong Communication Skills
- Ability to Balance Strategic Thinking with Tactical Execution
- Ability to thrive & grow in a continuously evolving environment
- Basic skills with Word, Excel, Outlook, Microsoft Project