A bit about us:
Our client is a tech startup that offers a new type of project tracking software for the construction industry. They have integrated AI and camera functionality in order to automate track work and capture site process. Created by construction professionals their B2B software us used across many general contractors and trade partners. They are looking for a Product Designer to join their design team and work on expanding easy to use tools.
Why join us?
This opportunity is fully remote and can work in anytime zone. They also offer the following benefits:
- Base Salary
- Full medical benefits
- Unlimited PTO (highly encouraged)
- Parental leave
- Monthly stipend (for WFH necessities)
- Other ancillary benefits (mental health, fitness, etc.)
The role will be designing across their web and mobile applications, which includes development of new features and upgrading current ones. You will be collaborating with other Designers, Product Managers and Engineers. The ideal candidate will have experience owning end-to-end design for various SaaS products and have experience designing for native mobile applications.
- 3 years of experience as a Product Designer
- Experience designing SaaS products
- Experience designing for both web and mobile applications
- Experience working in a startup
- Experience with Figma and other designing tools