- Cleveland, OH
- $100,000 - $120,000
- Managed by Jobot Pro: Brandon Fobert
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
Our organization has been a proven leader in the commercial building industry for more than 120 years. We’ve spent more than a century earning the trust of thousands of customers
Why join us?
100% Paid for Medical Benefits, ESOP retirement plan along with a 401k, PTO and paid holidays!
The Product Manager will be responsible for assisting customers and sales representative with all facets of their projects, as well as manage the development, maintenance and training and of the assigned product lines. They must be knowledge and effectively communicate product details, capabilities applications and techniques of assigned product lines.
- Manager and own the overall Product Development process from the initial business case analysis all the way through the official introduction of the product or service
- Work directly with R&D in the development and application of new and existing products
- Willingness to assist sales personnel in making presentations to potential customers or interfacing with customers and competitors at trade shows or conferences
- 5+ years of experience in commercial construction, preferably in roofing and/or cladding
- Possession of a high school diploma is required with a preference of a Bachelors Degree
- Working knowledge of AutoCad is highly preferable
- Experience with products such as fluid membranes, coatings or roll roofing products highly preferred
Easy Apply Now
Managed by Jobot Pro
$100,000 - $120,000