A bit about us:
We are seeking a CCM Product Marketing Manager to help bring our technologies to market which will help businesses transform their technology strategy and close the skills gap. The right candidate will be energized by partnering with Product, Marketing and Sales leadership to create compelling strategies that drive business value for the markets we service as well as find new markets to disrupt. The ideal candidate has a persuasive communication style combined with outstanding business acumen and a creative streak. You would be responsible for a variety of marketing areas including market research, analyst relations, use cases, value statements and propositions, buyer personas, segment messages, campaigns and product launches.
Why join us?
- Enhance the reputation and "go-to resource" profile of Product Marketing by researching, identifying and securing opportunities that are both promotional and reputation driven.
- Conduct ongoing research on the market, competition and customers to identify trends, pain points, and opportunities for growth; have a strong baseline understanding of why we win or lose customers; update our segmentation, positioning, messaging, and lifecycle strategies.
- Working closely with industry analysts to stay abreast of channel trends and knowledge; integrating that knowledge into our product, messaging and go-to-market strategy.
- Develop and build strong internal and external relationships with key stakeholders in an effort to collaborate and drive results for the Marketing and Sales organization.
- Be a product evangelist and spokesperson communicating with internal audiences (Sales, Presales, Account Management, Product Management, Professional Services, Software Engineering, etc.).
- Represent our software product solutions to external stakeholders through social media (twitter, blogs, etc.); presence/visibility at conferences and events; participation/leadership at speaking engagements, such as conference presentations, panels and workshops, as well as webinars and customer/prospect presentations and visits; meetings with industry/market analysts and media/press outlets.
- Support analyst and press relations programs, developing briefings, inquiries and bylines articles for media outreach.
- Be an expert on market trends and the competitive landscape in software product markets.
- Be integral in establishing a thought leadership point of view and company brand.
- Establish and maintain strategic industry association partnerships.
Positioning | Messaging
- Take a lead role in developing, managing and executing the go-to-market strategy to drive awareness of various software products and various features and services that help drive success for our prospects & customers.
- Work with Product Management, Marketing, Account Management, Professional Services and Sales to understand and communicate the company’s vision as well as grow our business globally.
- Coordinate with the greater Marketing team to position our solutions across multiple target audiences across a variety of key verticals.
- Serve as a key stakeholder on the product launch team, owning and delivering on go-to-market strategies that highlight product value proposition, features, and benefits.
- Be a thought leader and act as an evangelist for the software product solutions.
Positioning | Messaging
- Partnering with the Product Management & Sales teams to shape positioning and product messaging that differentiates our software product solutions from the competition.
- Collaborate with Product Management to understand and influence product vision / roadmap.
- Shape and accurately communicate product functionality, features, value propositions and key differentiators.
- Partnering with the Professional Services & Sales teams to shape service offering positioning and messaging that differentiates from the competition.
- Take a lead role in product launches (including messaging, assets, timing, communication strategy, etc.).
- Drive the demand generation strategy and development of variety of vehicles (e.g., event, email, direct mail, tele-prospecting, webinars, downloads, etc.) enhance the position and visibility of our software product solutions to target prospects and customers.
- Spearhead targeted and engaging programs and produce associated content (e.g., webinars, white papers, eBooks, etc.) that showcases our software product capabilities through compelling storytelling.
- Develop and execute an awareness strategy in order to drive buzz, promote thought leadership and brand recognition; activities include social media, association networking, etc.
- Collaborate and support internal marketing and communication needs.
- Develop and manage a comprehensive sales enablement program to align and educate Marketing, Sales, Presales, Professional Services and Product Management to create a better experience for our customers and prospects.
- Collaborate with Sales, Pre-Sales, and Partner/Account Management to understand goals and needs and then create and curate all the assets (e.g., sales kits, FAQs, demos, presentations, calculators, punch lists, etc.) required to support each stage of our customer journey and empower them to be successful.
- Develop the required Sales training materials for select markets.
- Provide digestible market research to shape and revise sales strategy in line with evolving needs and trends within target markets (e.g., market saturation report, ideal client profiles/personas, emerging trends and drivers).
- Partner with Sales, Account Management and Product Management to ensure an exceptional experience as customers journey from lead to prospect, and from customer to advocate.
- Engage more customers to improve opportunity generation, pipeline acceleration, and build “voice of customer” into our future offerings.
- Collaborate with Sales and Account Management to build and nurture relationships with customers to understand their needs and translate that into value beyond just the product platform.
- Collaborate with Sales and Partner Management to understand channel requirements and deliver high-impact sales tools and training materials (e.g., sales kits, ideal customer profiles/personas, FAQs, demos, presentations, calculators, punch lists, etc.) required to support each stage of our customer journey and empower them to be successful.
- 5+ years of solid Product Marketing leadership
- SaaS experience in complex manufacturing
- Insurance and/or banking industry experience
- Comfortable with technical topics and products
- Analyzes data and structures information in a “storytelling” way that creates clarity and drives action.
- A leader in managing and executing strategic marketing decisions that drive increased engagement and revenue.
- Understands the expected outcome, gets the context, and then works entrepreneurially to get it done.
- Comfortable managing and executing the strategic product marketing plans to drive revenue.
- Collaborator and communicator that will bring people and teams together to meet objectives
- Can seamlessly bounce between diverse teams in the organization, acting as a valued voice in each.
- Obsessed with prospect and customer needs, and can help meet those needs via creative storytelling, enablement programs and strategic go-to-market planning.
- Have an affinity for research and are a skilled interviewer that loves to talk to SMEs, ask questions and integrate that knowledge into outcomes.
- Love problem-solving with solid project management skills.
- Comfortable managing others to outcomes.
- Working knowledge of/experience with HubSpot
- Working knowledge of/experience with SalesForce
- Familiarity/experience with CCM software solutions