A bit about us:
We are the leading manufacturer of our space within the United States!
Why join us?
We value career growth, development, and work / life balance. We have tremendous career tenure and trajectory from our employees.
We value the work that our employees do!
We are seeking a dynamic, experienced, and motivated individual to join our team as a Permanent Production Supervisor in the Manufacturing industry. This role is an incredible opportunity to work with a team of dedicated professionals and play a key role in our company's growth and success. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing our production operations, ensuring that our manufacturing remains a smooth and efficient process by monitoring employees and organizing workflows.
1. Supervise manufacturing processes, ensuring quality work is done in a safe, efficient manner.
2. Liaise with other engineers to develop plans that improve production, costs, and labor required.
3. Diagnose problems in the production line and provide recommendations and training.
4. Establish safety procedures and protocols that take the workers' well-being into account, and that also meet all federal and state requirements.
5. Monitor automated processes and intervene for troubleshooting issues and repairs.
6. Initiate and foster a spirit of cooperation within and between departments.
7. Complete paperwork and execute administrative tasks related to the role.
8. Manage and evaluate machine resources to ensure productivity and minimal downtime.
9. Strive to reduce expenses and increase productivity across all product lines.
10. Ensure all employees follow industry standard health and safety guidelines.
11. Provide motivation, support and guidance to all employees.
1. Bachelor's degree in industrial technology, manufacturing, or related field.
2. Experience in a supervisory capacity.
3. Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and good knowledge of ERP systems.
4. Strong understanding of the manufacturing landscape and keeping up with the latest industry trends.
5. Exceptional ability to think strategically and plan for the future.
6. Excellent leadership skills with a focus on staff development and team building.
7. In-depth knowledge of production management and quality standards.
8. Experience with PLC (Programmable Logic Controller) is a must.
9. Knowledge of performance evaluation and budgeting concepts.
10. Experience in reporting on key production metrics.
11. Familiarity with industry standard equipment and technical expertise.
12. Understanding of advanced principles of mass production, including how each step of the production process interacts with others in the workflow.
13. Knowledge of robotics, automation, and advanced manufacturing processes is a strong advantage.
14. Strong decision-making skills and a results-driven approach.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a seasoned Production Supervisor looking to make an impact within a dynamic and innovative manufacturing environment. If you have the skills and experience listed above, we would love to hear from you.