The NPI (New Product Introduction) Program Manager will manage multiple programs across a diverse base of customers in the Aerospace, Defense, and Commercial sectors. The NPI Program Manager serves as the voice of the customer, ensuring effective program/project management processes, scheduling, cost, resources deployment, risk assessment/containment and project change management. The ideal candidate for this NPI Program Management role must have significant experience with new product development program management within one or more of these sectors.
- Lead regular project status reviews with stakeholders and project gate reviews in line with project timing and internal NPI process requirements to ensure on-contract and on-time delivery (OTD).
- Participates in the new business proposal phase coordinating the estimated non-recurring engineering (NRE) costs, and development schedule and ensures that the cost basis and/or pricing is correct by evaluating resource requirements, and performing risk analyses.
- Responsible for data integration, tracking of financial and quality performance, and implementation of corrective actions.
- Leads the development of program plans for new product development programs. Participates in program planning efforts; leads all phases of programs throughout the program/project development lifecycle.
- Coordinates reviews of Customer Requirements in support of New Businesses Proposals, preparing Compliance Matrixes and supports the New Business Quoting process.
Education and Experience:
- 5+ years experience leading multiple projects/programs
- Proven experience working effectively with cross-functional teams
- Experience with Aerospace Suppliers
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Engineering or a related area
- Program Budget Management Experience and related financial reporting
- Practical knowledge of aerospace commercial or military contracting
- Understanding of financial and labor cost systems and production processes
- Earned Value Management (EVM) experience
- PMP certification
- MS Project savvy
So if you're a Program Manager with program budget experience seeking a new role - please apply today!