Currently seeking a Program Scheduler (P6) for a Construction Management firm in the Los Angeles area! Don't miss out on this GREAT opportunity!
- Los Angeles, CA
- $160,000 - $165,000
- Managed by Jobot Pro: Stephen Niedringhaus
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
Currently seeking an experienced Construction Program Scheduler (P6) for a Construction Management firm that has supported long-term projects in the Los Angeles, CA Market for over 20 years. Don't miss out on this great opportunity. Interviews are going on now!
Why join us?
Annual salary $160k-$165k
- 4 Weeks of combined PTO/Sick time
- Holidays: Seven paid holidays.
- Health Insurance with a choice of various plans
- 401K: 100% match up to 3% of your salary and 50% up to 5% of your salary
- Life Insurance at no cost to you
- Reimburse you for the cost of any and all classes required to obtain required certificates.
Currently seeking an experienced Construction Program Scheduler (P6) for a Construction Management firm that has supported long-term projects throughout the Los Angeles California Market for over 20 years. Don't miss out on this great opportunity. Interviews are going on now!
- Develops and maintains program schedules identifying relationships, logic, milestones, and constraints for construction projects of
- Monitors and actively participates in project and program scheduling issues while administering best practices and standards
- Obtains accurate and timely program schedule updates from project teams and performs QA/QC on information received
- Creates and develops conceptual what-if schedules for multiple project types including large complex multi-year projects
- Performs Critical Path analyses and Earned Value analyses
- Prepares ad-hoc reports and analyses as directed by management
- A minimum of five (5) years of full-time paid professional experience in Scheduling for an owner or General Contractor, preferably
- Proficiency in Primavera, especially P6 and its latest version, plus MS Office Suite
- Experience with projects using Design-Bid-Build and Design-Build project delivery methods
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superior organizational and planning skills
- Ability to build efficient working relationships with project teams and department staff