A bit about us:
Well-established General Contractor is seeking a Project Administrator to join their team! If you have 2+ years of experience within construction administration, apply today!
Why join us?
Strong Compensation Package
Summary: The Project Administrator assists the Project Management team in performing administrative functions such as assisting in transmitting of documents to/from Client/Subs/Suppliers, general Document Controls, monthly billings, assisting in subcontractor & supplier billings/invoices, and other tasks as assigned by the Project Manager.
- Processes and tracks Submittals to owner, contact subs for items to be submitted
- Processes and tracks formal correspondence with Clients and Subcontractors
- Create and Process Subcontracts
- Assist Contract Administrators and Project Engineers with job-site compliance tracking
- Create Purchase Orders
- Process and Code all invoices for payment
- Create Subcontractor Monthly pay apps
- Update PlanGrid or other electronic file hosting services
- Request for information, follow up with owner response to sub requesting information
- Cost out all Extra Work Orders, and work with owner for agreed payments
- Review Pay Estimate for accuracy
- Complete new hire paperwork, orientation, and drug test with craft
- Track all materials purchases and services for the project
- Order supplies for job office and project
- Order materials
- Assists Safety Department with inventory maintenance of PPE on site
- Create job site binders
- Daily quantity review & approval
- 2-3 years of experience providing administrative support preferably in the construction industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Expert proficiency with Microsoft Office and desktop publishing software; including Word, Excel, and Publisher.