A bit about us:
We are a full-service architecture and interior design firm of 14 people including 3 Principals. We have a highly collaborative team and we service clients within commercial, maintenance, government projects, military, municipal & public safety.
- Team consists of Principals, Project Managers, Project Architects, Job Captains & Interns
- We use REVIT, the PMs spend as much as 50% of their time in production or as little as 10% depending on the situation; Ideally we would like our PMs to handle more client interaction, attending interviews with clients, mentoring & directing others to teach them how to produce drawings, etc.
Why join us?
- REMOTE Mondays & Fridays, in the office Tuesdays through Thursdays, flexible schedule
- $80k-$120k depending on experience, bonus, strong benefits; Everybody gets a baseline bonus no matter what
- Laidback culture
- Everyone chips in - the Principals are in the mix doing the work
- 4-12 years of architecture experience, Registered Architect or pursuing license
- REVIT, AutoCad, Sketchup proficiency
- Design & project management, coordinate with clients, consultants & contractors to produce architectural drawings
- Schematic design, design development, Construction Document, Construction Administration