Project Coordinator - Premiere West Coast Developer 🏗️👷♂️🚜
Commercial Developer with over 4 MIL square feet and $1.5 BIL of developed retail units to date throughout the Western United States now hiring for a Project Coordinator.
- San Pedro, CA
- $75,000 - $90,000
- Managed by Jobot Pro: Pat Ward
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
From roots here in Southern California to today where we have ongoing developments as far as Denver and Texas, we are a Real Estate Developer with a focus in retail properties including single tenant, mid-sized, and multi-tenant developments such as supermarkets, shopping centers, and banks. We are a small team with big plans built upon a foundation of honesty and integrity from site selection through design and development. As a family-owned and operated group with 40 years of success in the industry, we pride ourselves on providing high-quality management, customer service, and tenant support to all our tenants including government agencies to community leaders and local mom-and-pop shops.
Why join us?
- 75-90k Base Salary
- Annual Bonus (5-10% range)
- 3 Weeks PTO
- 100% Company-Paid Health Benefits for Employees and Dependents
- 401k (w/ 25% match!)
- Educational Reimbursement
- Prepare and diligently maintain all real estate summaries/trackers/calendars/databases to assist in overall project management.
- Monitor and track progress and compliance with all terms and conditions of purchase contracts, lease agreements, escrows, and loan documents.
- Work closely with management to coordinate and track multiple projects, organizing, and directing projects to completion.
- Act as liaison to upper-level management for real estate information related to the portfolio, construction, purchases, sales, and loans.
- Review, calendar and manage landowner agreements including leases, amendments, easements, landowner estoppels and various other related documents.
- Prepare agendas, take notes, and contribute regularly to project and construction meetings with managers, co-workers, and outside parties.
- Interact and coordinate with industry contacts such as loan officers, attorneys, underwriters, brokers, buyers, and sellers.
- Facilitate the creation, review and execution of governmental and third-party agreements including amendments, estoppels, SNDAs, LLC Agreements, Loan Documents, and other related documents.
- Obtain, coordinate, and review ALTA, Geotech, environmental, and property surveys for each project.
- Coordinate outside counsel efforts based on a specific scope of work for each project or stage of project.
- Manage and review work product coming from Real Estate Analysts assisting on projects.
- Conduct real estate due diligence for acquisition of various projects as assigned, including lease review, title review, survey review, as well as prepare summaries for review outlining the risks and liabilities of a given project.
- Prioritize tasks as needed, effectively communicate weekly updates to appropriate parties and ask for assistance where needed.
- Obtain, review, and analyze title commitments including curative title issues and negotiation of tle proformas, and endorsements.
- Review and approve all related invoices for payment and send to accounng.
- Maintain LLC files and coordinate with attorneys and partners to finalize agreements.
- Maintain Biz File reporting for all state reporting requirements.
- Organize and set up new LLC files to include geng federal tax ID, California state reporting, etc.
- Manage legal entity information and distribute as appropriate.
- Provide information to appropriate parties related to changes in properes owned/managed, including website design, accounting, property management, etc.
- Communicate with and update website manager, 3rd party.
- High School Diploma (any additional experience a plus)
- Previous experience in the real estate industry (experienced with real estate contractors, mortgage loans, escrow process, legal documents, title commitments, and title insurance)
- Detail-oriented, organized, and able to maintain a high quality of work under pressure.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact across the organization
- Proficiency with MS Project, Yardi, and SharePoint
- Paralegal or Notary certification strongly preferred