A bit about us:
We have emerged as a leader of recognized ability and dedication to excellence. With the corporate office based in Phoenix, Arizona, we have expanded beyond Arizona by providing services in California, Nevada, New Mexico, and Texas. Our experienced team has the capability to install your new waterline, sewerline, rehabilitate your existing sewer infrastructure, place conduit and/or cable for your electrical or communications infrastructure, and install street lights, traffic signals, and cell towers.
With strong values and dedicated commitment, we readily offers you consistent, safe, and reliable service for all of your construction needs. Our objective is to provide you, our client, with efficiency, quality, and cost effective service.
Why join us?
We provide a great Culture, Team and Growth within our company!
· PTO / Sick Leave
· Medical/Dental/Vision for whole family
· 401k with company match
Job Type: Full-time
The list of primary responsibilities includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Knowledge and understanding of Excavation and underground utility installation
- Participate in the estimating and bidding process for individual projects including quantity take-offs, subcontractor and supplier solicitations, estimating, bidding, proposal writing and negotiating responsibilities
- Help ensure project compliance with legal requirements, owner specifications and government regulations
- Project setup including job files, Contract Administration and Accounting department
- Assist Project team members with other necessary project related duties that may come up
- Compile data required for the preparation of plans or work order drawings
- Set up and implement estimating software, HeavyBid
- Provide technical support to project managers and other team members
- Punctual and self-starter
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Highly flexible in daily duties and level of responsibility
- High attention to detail
- Knowledge of construction and project/operations management
- Time management; prioritizing work and documenting tasks
- Work in a team environment
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug & alcohol and background check requirements