- Delaware, OH
- $65,000 - $75,000
- Managed by Jobot Pro: Haley Gerritsen
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
We are one of the leading general building construction firms in central Ohio. We provide general construction, preconstruction, construction management, and design-build services to our clients. Our growing project portfolio consist of quality building and renovation projects in many key sectors of the construction industry.
Why join us?
- Great pay
- The Project Engineer (PEng) is an entry-level position that exposes the candidate to all of the possible career paths available with the firm through departmental rotations in the office and the field during 2-3 years.
- Through rotations in operations, safety, project controls, estimating, and business development, the PEng develops a mastery of basic company processes, procedures, and systems to determine a career path best suited for his or her unique skills and interests.
- The PEng reports to different departmental and project leaders during his or her rotations.
- The PEng often rotates between office and field localities for the projects or assignments that he or she may be servicing at any given time.
- The PEng provides exceptional customer service to colleagues in the office and field, owners, owner’s representatives, architects, engineers, subcontractors, and other project stakeholders.