A bit about us:
We are a family owned heavy civil contractor based in Arizona urgently seeking an experienced Heavy Civil Project Engineer. Our reputation and success is built upon years of integrity, customer service and our vast knowledge of the industry. We strive to achieve trust among the field to the owners to create long lasting relationships and products we can be proud of.
Why join us?
Our team values working together toward a common goal through communication, teamwork, and trust. We value you and pay a competitive salary, generous benefits and professional development training.
- Salary: $70,000-$90,000 DOE
- Annual Bonus
- 401k with Company Match
- Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits
- Paid Vacation, Sick Leave and Holidays
- Company Vehicle or Allowance
- As a Construction Project Engineer, you’ll be responsible for all engineering and technical disciplines.
- You will schedule, plan, forecast, resource and manage all the technical activities aiming at assuring project accuracy and quality from conception to completion.
- You will utilize technology to track costs, budgets, quantities, CCO's, RFI's, and scheduling.
- You will oversee the subcontractors and all other aspects of the project(s).
- 2+ years’ experience in Heavy Highway, Civil & Sitework construction
- Four-year technical degree in Construction Management or Engineering
- Knowledge of public and private works projects
- Exposure to design-build construction helpful