A bit about us:
We are partnered with a growing firm headquartered in the Quitman Texas area. This firm has multiple offices in Dallas & San Antonio TX and have established themselves as one of the best & most reputable construction firms in Texas. They have been in business for over 40 years, and have grown tremendously within the commercial construction sector with projects ranging from: Academic, K-12, Athletic Centers, Healthcare, etc. This firm holds true to their values of high-quality craftmanship, relationships & family like culture within their firm.
Why join us?
This firm is growing and has an emphasis on each individuals growth & development on the team. They truly embrace the family like culture and work with each employee to achieve your goals. You will get to work on large scale projects north of $20M in value, and do so with an excellent team. They offer highly a competitive base salary, benefits package & bonus.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist the Preconstruction Department with bid invitations
- Attend big day for assigned projects
- Initiate & oversee the project start up & schedule the preconstruction meetings
- RFIs, Submittals, payments to subcontractors & vendors
- Ensure compliance with contract documents
- Procore will be primary project management tool
- 5+ years of Project Management Experience
- Experience on commercial & academic projects north of $10M
- Strong leadership experience & a team player
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Organization and attention to detail