Project Manager - AV / Low Voltage
- Altadena, CA
- $85,000 - $99,000
- Managed by Jobot Pro: Keith Fletcher
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
Our client is a leading integrator of Audio Visual technology in the greater Los Angeles area. They develop and implement solutions that allow their clients to be on the cutting edge with reliable and innovative solutions.
Why join us?
Our client offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including:
- Competitive salary
- Medical for employees is 100% covered by the employer
- 401K with matching
- Life Insurance
The Project Manager will plan, organize, and oversee all activities on assigned projects. They will cultivate relationships with clients, ensure team members are safe, and oversee the project to ensure quality is maintained and customer expectations are achieved.
- Plan schedule engineering, installation, sub-contractor activity, protocols for assigned projects.
- Oversee all safety on projects
- Procure materials and resources to complete project
- Establish and maintain schedules and produce progress reports.
- Work with team on change orders.
- Oversee quality assurance protocols
- Maintain good relationship with all stakeholders.
- Continually monitor progress and adjust as needed.
- Maintain and oversee budgetary and profitability for assigned projects.
- Ensure job completion and close out.
- Five years of Audio Visual experience and a minimum of three in management
- Ability to read and understand construction drawings
- Technical knowledge in AV, MS Word, MS Excel, and Adobe
- Strong Customer Service skills.