A bit about us:
We are a bold leader in the consulting, engineering, and construction services industry, delivering a broad range of creative solutions to clients in the real estate and land development, renewable energy, and oil and gas markets. We have a strong national presence and a diverse, award winning project portfolio. We are a privately owned company, with 1,000+ passionate team members across 36 locations and growing!
Why join us?
We grow each team member as a unique person, encouraging individual growth beyond their field of expertise. We help you bring that expertise to an entirely different level – that of an advocate, someone whose skill and experience is applied with an enhanced sense of engagement and passion. As a rapidly growing company- Our focus is providing the best service by empowering the best professionals. To us, finding the right cultural fit is as important as finding the right technical fit. That probably helps to explain why we have one of the lowest turnover rates in our industry. Passion for the job, the team, and the company, is a must. In return, we will provide you with more than just pay and benefits. You will be mentored by some of the best and brightest in the industry.
As a Project Manager, you will work on diverse projects with various size, scope, and detail. You will work in a flexible and entrepreneurial work environment with a vibrant office culture and a national presence. We are looking for Civil Project Managers that are interested in being a subject matter expert in residential, commercial, or industrial land development. Our diverse project scopes will allow you to cross market your skill set into renewable energy, or oil & gas including working with environmental teams and landscape architects. You will gain a thorough understanding of earthwork analysis and the construction process.
Day to Day
Day to Day
- Lead a team responsible for drafting, reviewing, and finalizing preliminary and final site plans and construction documents.
- Review project survey data to analyze existing site conditions and factors to consider for development including but not limited to legal descriptions, ALTA surveys, easement documents, and condo documents.
- Prepare reports, opinions, and recommendations for the direction of the project; hydrology/hydraulic studies, due diligence/site analysis reports, engineer’s opinion of probable costs, project schedules, utility computations, detention/retention computations, storm sewer reports, local and state permit applications, storm water reports, soils reports, earthwork volume calculations, StormCAD reports, WaterCAD reports, and preliminary/final detailed grading.
- Provide construction-related services and direct junior team members to complete items such as permit applications, cut sheets, quantity estimates, and transmittals; organize site plans, construction plans, construction sheet set-up and assembly and other related construction documents.
- Utilize AutoCAD Civil 3D and related engineering software packages to complete assignments on time and within prescribed standards and budgets
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- PE License is Required
- Ten (10) plus years of experience.