A bit about us:
Named as the One of the Best Places to Work in the Bay Area for 17 years in a row and one of the Top 100 Best Companies to work for in the United States for the last 9, we are a financially stable, award-winning, mid-sized general building contractor and construction manager with operations throughout the greater Bay Area.
We offer an outstanding benefits package, as well as an extensive training and development program for all employees through our own company university. The management of the company is dedicated to maintaining a stimulating and exciting work environment where teamwork and excellence are encouraged and supported.
Why join us?
We offer a highly competitive base salary along with:
- An initial three weeks of paid vacation (growing to four weeks after five years of service)
- Holidays, and sick leave.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage,
- 401(k) plan with company match,
- Long-term disability insurance,
- Cash bonuses based upon performance,
- Professional development and education assistance, paid parental leave,
- Credit union membership,
- Adoption assistance / infertility treatment assistance,
- Student loan pay-down program,
- Health club/gym subsidy,
Is your background a fit? Apply if you meet this criteria:
- 2+ years as a Construction Project Manager
- Experience w/ mixed use construction (ground up)