A bit about us:
We are a top local general contractor with of 50 years of experience successfully completing projects for our clients. We are looking for a team member with a background in ground up educational projects. We are looking for a PM to start on an $85M ground up project! We have a strong pipeline and are looking for a long term fit. If you would like to work for an industry leader, please apply!
Why join us?
- Exceptional Pay
- Industry Leading Benefits
- Top Rated Place To Work
- Great PTO Plan
- Well Versed in ground up education projects.
- Promote safety and site cleanliness on the Jobsite and implement, enforce, and effectively manage safety policy and procedures.
- Manage the day-to-day field operations of assigned project(s) including planning, coordinating, and sequencing work' materials procurement; and supervising subcontractors and vendors to ensure work is completed on time and within budget while adhering to high-quality standards.
- Represent the company in negotiations with owners, architects, subcontractors, and others involved in the project.
- Manage and publish subcontractors' schedules on a weekly basis and review at the subcontractor meeting. Effectively measure quality and craftsmanship.
- Ensure required inspections are scheduled, coordinated, performed, tracked, and closed out.