Project Manager - Construction
Come work for an established developer!
- Lubbock, TX
- $150,000 - $190,000
- Managed by Jobot Pro: Dan Miller
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
We are a real estate company dedicated to creating value through investing, developing and managing multifamily property.
Why join us?
- Family atmosphere
- Strong pipeline of projects
We are seeking a highly motivated Project Manager with experience in the Construction industry to join our team. The ideal candidate must have a strong background in Multifamily and Ground-Up projects. This is a full-time position that offers competitive salary and benefits package.
- Manage construction projects from start to finish, ensuring they are completed on time, within budget, and to the highest quality standards.
- Develop and maintain project schedules, budgets, and project plans.
- Coordinate with architects, engineers, contractors, and other stakeholders to ensure project success.
- Monitor and control project costs, including labor, materials, and equipment expenses.
- Ensure compliance with building codes, safety regulations, and environmental standards.
- Manage project documentation, including contracts, change orders, and project reports.
- Communicate project status, progress, and risks to stakeholders, including senior management and clients.
- Lead and motivate project teams, including subcontractors and vendors, to achieve project goals.
- Resolve project issues and conflicts in a timely and effective manner.
- Conduct project meetings and provide regular updates to stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Engineering, or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience as a Project Manager in the Construction industry, with a focus on Multifamily and Ground-Up projects.
- Strong understanding of construction processes, methods, and materials.
- Excellent project management skills, including the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong leadership and communication skills, with the ability to motivate and lead project teams.
- Knowledge of building codes, safety regulations, and environmental standards.
- Proficient in project management software, such as Microsoft Project, Procore, or Primavera.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, with a strong work ethic and attention to detail.
- Willingness to travel to project sites as needed.