Project Manager - Development Experience
Real estate development firm needs a Project Manager!
- St. Petersburg, FL
- $100,000 - $115,000
- Managed by Jobot Pro: Ethan Goldman
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
We are a highly experienced real estate development company, based in Clearwater, FL with over $500 Million in development and over 200 years of combined experience, dedicated to bringing our clients the greatest value and personalized service.
Why join us?
- Competitive Pay ($100K - $115K) DOE
- Truck Allowance
- Growth Opportunities
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with Company Match
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Build working relationships with project partners to lead and direct assigned projects in implementing cultural changes in safety.
- Analyze problems, make recommendations, and drive positive change. Communicate to leadership and project team the requirements for
- Lead and direct project team on compliance with Turner’s safety policies and procedures, and environmental operational program.
- Analyze Phase I, Phase II, and pre-demolition surveys to assure project-specific program addresses mitigation of environmental risks.
- Review Risk Management policies related to environmental compliance, coordinate pre-planning efforts and communicate requirements to project
- Coordinate mitigation activities with BUEHSD and Risk Management.
- Interpret OSHA and EPA regulations specific to environmental hazards, such as storm water, mold, asbestos, PCBs, and lead, etc.
- Develop and implement programs, beyond the overall project safety program, that benefit the safety, health and wellbeing of workers.
- Develop and provide owner reports and explain overall safety performance of project. Prepare and present project EH&S information at owner
- Negotiate contracts with vendors for safety services, off-site occupational health facilities and on-site medical services providers.
- Guide and develop Project Safety Assistants and Project Safety Managers (if applicable), preparing thorough, accurate, and timely performance
- Educate and mentor other project safety staff including joint venture partners.
- Participate in evaluation of staff in collaboration with the BUEHSD; identify staff development needs and recommend appropriate developmental
- Bachelors degree or Higher
- 5-10 years of relevant experience
- ProCore or Bluebeam exp.