A bit about us:
We are AN AMERICAN BUILDER. We specialize in complex design-build projects by leveraging innovative project design and delivery methods. With expertise in Roads, Highways and Bridges we are known as an industry leader in progressive safety programs, exemplified by having one of the best safety records in the industry. We place high value on providing a safe work environment and continual training for our employees. We invest in safety because we care that each of our employees goes home healthy at the end of each day.
Why join us?
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off, holidays, and bereavement leave
- Health & wellness initiatives
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) with company match
As a Project Manager in our structures division you’ll be responsible to plan and oversee a wide variety of construction projects from beginning to end. You will be hiring subcontractors and working with engineers and architects as needed, and keeping track of an inventory of equipment and materials. The Construction Project Manager we are looking for will have previous experience in construction management projects and be knowledgeable of regulations and permits required. The ideal applicant will be highly organized, with the ability to plan ahead and multitask in order to meet deadlines and keep projects under budget. If this sounds like you, get in touch with us.
- 5 years Experience in structures
- Knowledge of managing projects at the field level.
- Exposure to Heavy Bid or Bid2Win, Microsoft Suite
- College degree in Construction Management or Engineering preferred.