A bit about us:
We have been a pioneer in the restoration field for decades, at the forefront of both innovation and service. When all you want is to get things back to normal you need the professionalism and experience. We offer a variety of Commercial & Residential Reconstruction services to assist all your needs. Whether it be demolition & debris removal, Project management, or even new home construction.
Why join us?
We are a family oriented, tight-knit group of professionals who always strive for the best. Our high-quality work and extraordinary customer service will make you feel like you have been working with us for ages. You will feel like we are a part of your family because if you work with us, you become a part of ours.
- Inspect properties damages such as, water and mold.
- Secure applicable contract(s) and proper paperwork/documentation.
- Act as a liaison with a variety of different customers (homeowners, business owners, property managers, insurance adjusters).
- Prepare a scope of work for the crew and client.
- Must have strong time management skills, along with experience in budgeting projects,
documentation, and change orders
- Must understand scope, schedule work, communicate professionally, ensure project safety, and
- Critical skills include time management, budgeting, scheduling, site supervision, customer
- Review daily requirements of the projects, document progress and notify managers of progress
- Must have a comprehensive understanding of customer service, principles and practices