A bit about us:
We are partnered with an established, high-end residential firm that has been in business over 40 years. They specialize in high-end residential interior remodels & additions. This firm has an excellent reputation in the market and always provide the highest quality to their clients. This has resulted in multiple awards including Qualified Remodelers top 500 and Remodeling Magazines Big 50 award.
Why join us?
If you are looking to learn & grow at a fast pace, while working with a dynamic, collaborative & motivated team, look no further. This firm prides themselves on having a family like culture, and working collaboratively on multiple high-end residential projects. This firm is growing and has an extensive backlog of projects, and will work with you as an individual to fulfill your career goals & grow within the team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Production Manager & Chief Sales officer
- Work with builders to ensure quality standards are being met
- Evaluates and maintains effectiveness of staff
- Manages variance to budget
- Conduct bi-weekly meetings with the team
- Manage multiple projects at a time
- Minimum 3 years of experience within residential construction
- Team player & strong leadership skills
- Willing to teach
- Strong work ethic & high drive to succeed
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Organization skills & attention to detail