Project Manager - Top 5 Top ENR-ranking GC 🏗️👷♂️🚜
$2+ BIL Design-Build General Contractor with 45+ years of work focused in the Bay Area hiring for upcoming life science, lab, and data center projects locally.
- Milpitas, CA +1
- $150,000 - $200,000
- Managed by Jobot Pro: Pat Ward
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
Consistently ranked as the largest General Contractor in Silicon Valley and one of the largest contractors in the state, we've built a reputation for our high-quality work ranging from small-scale tenant improvement projects to large-scale builds such as The Intercontinental Monterey, Levi Stadium, San Jose City Hall, and other landmark projects across the Bay Area and beyond. As a Top 50-ranked General Contractor Nationally, we've won over 100 awards for our work, green building practices, work environment, safety program, and more over the past 40+ years.
Why join us?
- 150k-200k Base Salary
- Annual Bonus
- Profit Sharing
- Pension Plan
- 100% company-paid Kaiser and Anthem Healthcare Benefits (multiple HMO and PPO options)
- 401K (with match!)
- 4 Weeks PTO
- Vehicle Allowance & Gas Card
- Manage day to day operations of a project or projects & their scope.
- Identify resources needed and assign individual responsibilities.
- Review all deliverables prepared by team before client submission.
- Develop cost-effective plans & schedules for completion of projects following a logical pattern for utilization.
- Select and coordinate work of subcontractors working on various phases of the project.
- Responsible for execution of trade work.
- Identify the elements of project design and construction likely to create risk.
- Ensure the project meets it's schedule and project profitability goals.
- Manage the budget and make monthly financial forecasts.
- Client advocate that reports on client progress.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management, or a related field of study
- 5+ years of commercial construction experience at a General Contractor
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as a Project Manager supervising project teams
- Prior experience with ground-up commercial projects (life science, biotech, and mission-critical project experience strongly preferred)
- Comprehensive knowledge of cost control, budgeting, contracts, billing, and forecasting.
- Experience with the following software is preferred; Microsoft Project (P6), Excel, Bluebeam/Adobe, Timberscan and Timberline.
- LEED AP is preferred but not required.