A bit about us:
With multiple offices throughout the state of Florida, we are a $150M General Contractor, Design-Build Firm, and Construction Management company specializing in Education/Commercial/Healthcare Construction! We have been been named Contractor of the Year for 6 Years by the Building Industry Association! Our core values are centered around our people and our clients. We believe that putting your employees first is not only the right thing to do, but it also gives us the competitive edge to ensure our clients have an excellent experience! Over the years our reputation for providing our people with the very best has caught the eye of some reputable companies who have chosen to use us as their Prime Commercial Contractor!
If you are an experienced Construction Project Manager, then please read on….
Why join us?
Do you want to build the most state of the art commercial projects? We do too!
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Competitive Bonus Package!
- Extremely Competitive Benefits Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Company Truck/Truck Allowance!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
The Construction Project Manager will have overall responsibility for planning and executing the construction of a project or multiple projects assigned to them. This person will provide leadership and direction to the Project Superintendent, Assistant Project Managers, Project engineers, and administrative staff to deliver a quality project within he agreed schedule, maximizing the return to the company while earning repeat business from the client.
- Minimum of 4 years of Commercial Project Management experience.
- Ability to work independently and with minimal structure while exercising great judgement.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office and database software (Sage Project Management, Procore, MS Project).
- Must be a team player with enthusiasm, initiative, and pride in work well done; self-starter dedicated to continual quality improvement.